Saturday, August 9, 2008

ENTER-- AT NO RISK!!

WELL, ATLAST after much persuasion and maximum deliberation I have opened my own blog!! YIPEEE!! But (& its a big one!) SO WHAT? Millions of people have one (or more, which also includes one of my friend!!) blog space for themselves. Each celebrity have their own & due to some inexplicable reasons are again published in various papers, time and again. Boy, they ARE famous!! So what makes it so unique for me, or to put it differently in words, keeping the intent intact, what so special do I have that people would waste the time of their one single life & read my undecorated words? Hell, this was one prime reason why I took so long in booking a balcony ticket in this virtual world!
To make matters worse, just when I think that may be, just mayyy be some drop of creativity is inherent in me from any of my many ancestors (from whoever, i dont care!!), all my thoughts put down their divorce papers & instantly leaves me!! And the eternal problem- even if I write something it successfully holds people's attention, as they are so short. Apart from my History papers my articles are really 'invisible', when compared to Mr.Bachchan (Hey! You need to look high!)! So hurray SMS, & limitless thanks to the service-providers who charge 100paise for 50 letters!
So, why? why? why?
It is only to investigate this mystery that I have given in to those sweet ads of blooger.com! By writing something, anything & everything I will hereby launch myself to a journey of creative adventure, thrills & other deeper stuffs for which I have no words to describe at present.
But I cannot do this alone. Just as a baby (any species!) CANNOT be born through individual efforts, so also my joyrney will remain incomplete without YOU- my unfortunate readers, who have nothing better to do than read about some freaking wizard! You have to read my babblings and also comment on it, so that through this mutual cooperation, we can reach the enigmatic magical world of meaningful words! In return I promise to collect all my intellect and enlighten you about topics known-to-death, but never said in the way, that I would!!
SO ALL THE CITIZENS OF THE E-ARTH I WELCOME YOU ALL TO JOIN THIS WITTY SOUL, TO BECOME A WIZARD TO GIVE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS A FLOW SO THAT IT RUNS LIKE A MEANDER (HEY! i JUST JUSTIFIED MY BLOGNAME & MY BLOG TITILE!)!!
To wrap it up for now, lets say the first thing last-HELLO!!
Keep reading & keep your grey matters as fresh as a fog!!

2 comments:

Shree said...

hm bujhlam. Welcome to blogosphere!

Oromis said...

Thought turn onto dreams, dreams turn into actions. (figure out the rel to ure blog urself)